CORPORATE AND COMMUNITY
An inter-disciplinary, full day, educational and experiential event. We provide new education to give organisations a performance edge and maximise a culture of energy, wellbeing and positive communication.
The High Performance Experience is curated to incorporate engaging, scientific and evidence based educational sessions, alongside access to world-class facilities and expert professionals.
The experience is designed to educate across nutrition, recovery, wellbeing, exercise science, strength and conditioning, personality, culture and communication.
- An understanding of sleep for optimal health, wellbeing and performance in life and sport. Learn how to preserve energy, and use recovery conducts to unleash personal and professional performance potential.
- Integrated learning around hydration, and optimal food choices for peak performance and vitality.
- Combining the modalities of Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience to elevate personal integrity, stress resilience, self-confidence and human potentiality through the establishment of high performance habits and values-based decision-making.
EXERCISE SCIENCE/STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
- The knowledge, techniques and analysis to improve flexibility, posture, strength, skill acquisition and physical performance.
CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION
- Integrate essential learning of individual personality typing, intrinsic motivators, and emotional needs of team members to build a positive culture, effective communication and a performance edge.
OUR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS.
Dr. Peter Fowler - The Recovery Room
Steph Cronin - Dietitian
Nick Bennett - Exercise Scientist
Erin Barnes - Next Generation Wellness