COACHES AND TEAMS
An inter-disciplinary, full day, educational and experiential event. We provide new education to give coaches and their team the edge in maximising player energy, wellbeing, high performance and motivation in whole life areas.
The High Performance Experience is curated to incorporate engaging, scientific and evidence based educational sessions, alongside access to world-class facilities and expert professionals.
The experience is designed to educate coaches and their team across nutrition, recovery, wellbeing, exercise science, strength and conditioning, personality, culture and communication.
- An understanding of sleep for optimal health, wellbeing and performance in life and sport. Learn how to preserve energy, and use recovery conducts to unleash personal and professional performance potential.
- Integrated learning around hydration, and optimal food choices for peak performance and vitality.
- Combining the modalities of Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience to elevate personal integrity, stress resilience, self-confidence and human potentiality through the establishment of high performance habits and values-based decision-making.
EXERCISE SCIENCE/STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
- The knowledge, techniques and analysis to improve flexibility, posture, strength, skill acquisition and physical performance.
CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION
- Uncover the unique personality types within your team, their intrinsic motivators, character strengths and limitations. Align communication strategies to player personalities for a cultural edge to your team’s performance.
|8:00-9:00am||Welcome Tour||60 minutes|
|9:00-10:45am||Exercise Science||105 minutes|
|12:00-1:00pm||Lunch and Learn||60 minutes|
|3:00-4:00pm||Personality Typing, Team
Culture and Communication
OUR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS.
Dr. Peter Fowler - The Recovery Room
Steph Cronin - Dietitian
Nick Bennett - Exercise Scientist
Erin Barnes - Next Generation Wellness